A large East coast urgent care conglomerate with more than 150 locations.
A significant constraint and constant churn of call center agents to answer post-visit calls led to patient dissatisfaction and leakage, resulting in lost revenue. The ongoing costs of recruiting, training, and managing call center agents had led to year-over-year margin erosion.
By leveraging our expertise in clinical documentation training and scalable staffing, AQuity was able to staff the post-visit call center quickly and efficiently with virtual medical scribes. In addition to providing trained resources, we also built a program to meet the client’s Key Performance Indicators (KPI) specifications and return on investment (ROI) expectations.
Our scribe call center agents cover:
- Appointment scheduling and referral management
- Relaying lab and diagnostic study results
- Coordinating callbacks with clinicians
- COVID vaccine scheduling and results
- Prescription refill request assistance
AQuity’s ability to scale quickly, with redundancy, allowed the client to improve clinical and financial outcomes by:
- Increased patient satisfaction and retention
- Improved justifiable revenue from increased scheduling of follow-up visits
- Standardization of follow-up care
- Improved margin due to the reduction in recruiting, training, and management costs and the elimination of W2 overhead expenses
- Increased call center capacity due to exceeding KPIs
- Expansion to additional clinic specialties further improved the patient experience, continuity of care, and overall outcomes
To learn more about AQuity Solutions Physician Office Practice Management services, contact us today