Remote Support Initiation
Welcome to Remote Support Initiation. This page is for Aquity clients who need advanced technical support. Initiating a remote support session allows our technical staff to take full control of your Windows-based PC to solve advanced support issues. To activate a remote control support session, you must first speak to an Aquity Solutions technical support representative @ 1-800-DICTATE. To allow the technical support team access to your PC, you must run Ivanti® On Demand Remote Control Client. The program is automatically removed at the end of the session, so no one will have access to your machine. By clicking the link to install Ivanti® On Demand Remote Control Client you are agreeing to the following: TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Aquity Solutions WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. YOU ARE ALSO AGREEING TO Aquity Solutions SERVICE AND SUPPORT POLICES. For current policies see our Reference Documents. To initiate the remote support session:
- Click Here to run the Ivanti® On Demand Remote Control Client.
- If prompted to run or save the Ivanti® On Demand Remote Control Client, respond Yes, Run or Open File.
- A Ivanti® On Demand Remote Control Client window will appear on your desktop.
- The Aquity technical support representative will connect to your PC.
- At the conclusion of your technical support session the Ivanti® On Demand Remote Control Client will be removed from your PC automatically.
Customer Support Services