Meeting Emergency Time Constraints for a Seven-Figure Settlement
Local boutique law office, with limited resources, specializing in personal injury and family law.
The client had a pressing matter that required them to leave town right before a large personal injury case that could not be pushed out. With only one in-house paralegal and one additional resource working to help with clerical matters, they needed outsourced legal documentation prep to meet the emergency deadline. The case files were 5,000 pages or more each and needed to be examined for various components of information. Each file needed to be sorted correctly, indexed, and documented quickly to meet the fast-approaching deadline. This required a custom workflow and documentation process to meet a tight one-week deadline.
AQuity Solutions Legal Doc Prep and Transcription team created a custom approach, incorporating user-friendly tools to enhance the workflow and make it easy for the client to reference various details of this case. AQuity quickly indexed and sorted the large files using our documentation examination process to meet the quick turnaround time (TAT), which included removing duplicate files and wrong claimant information, finishing the indexing within 72 hours. Our team combed through the file context, ensuring every detail was captured in the reconciliation form and finding and assigning a bill for each medical service the claimant received due to their injury.
AQuity Solutions Legal Doc Prep and Transcription team achieved:
- A comprehensive, easy to navigate final product that enabled the attorneys to present their case clearly to earn their client a seven-figure settlement.
- Met the aggressive single week timeline for file indexing and documentation sorting with a customized document workflow.
- Uncovered a previously overlooked medical services bill, without which the settlement amount could have been drastically different.
- Took the lead for all documentation sorting and indexing, allowing the client to leave town for urgent matters, while the in-house paralegal and additional employees could focus on prioritizing other office needs.
- Returned a final comprehensive document for the client’s unique value-added service, combining medical documentation, missing document registry, and billing summary.
To learn more about AQuity Solutions Legal Document Prep and Transcription services, contact us today