AQuity is making an impact in the healthcare community.
Giving physicians more time to care for patients and making important health information available when needed is at the heart of what we do every day. Aquity provides the technology for Transforming Words into Action.
Aquity is redefining the way clinical information is captured, analyzed and shared by the care teams. Our conversational speech recognition and natural language understanding technologies are widely recognized as the most advanced in the industry. By combining these technologies with our medical transcription and coding services, we create solutions that fully capture the patient story and turn it into meaningful and actionable information, leading to better care outcomes.
We are looking for talented, highly motivated and technically excellent people to join our Aquity team.
We at Aquity believe in providing a comprehensive benefits for employees and their eligible partners and dependents – many at no cost to eligible employees. We also contribute a substantial portion toward other benefits, such as medical and dental plans and a 401(k)
We believe in a great work-life balance. We trust our employees to work without a strict 8-5 schedule and respect when they might need to work from home. We also believe strongly in two-way communication — being both challenged and heard encourages us to grow professionally and personally. You will love our small diverse teams that deeply care about what they do.
Imagine enjoying your work and knowing it improves patient care. This happens every day for employees at Aquity.
AQuity is an equal opportunity employer…
As an equal opportunity employer, Aquity is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the American’s with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact us via the phone numbers in the sidebar for assistance, if you are unable to complete the online enrollment.
Full and part-time medical transcriptionists and editors provide clinical documentation services to Aquity Canada client facilities. The Aquity team is the best in the industry, with the talent, knowledge and expertise to balance the need for speed and accuracy with the ability to consistently produce documents that meet the highest quality, accuracy and integrity standards that our clients expect.
AQuity Global Services Pvt. Ltd. is India’s leading Clinical Documentation Solution provider.
Our parent company, Aquity Inc., is among the world’s top resources for clinical transcription services, clinical documentation workflow solutions, advanced cloud-based Speech Understanding™ technology and advanced unstructured data analytics.
Over a decade in existence Aquity India boasts state-of-the-art infrastructure, world-class security measures and seamless, cutting-edge processes power our Global Delivery Centers across India. Our team of over 4,400 medical transcriptionists (MT) and medical editors (ME) prides itself on its ability to adapt to the constantly changing customer needs, stringent security norms, and compliance and benchmarked quality standards present in the global healthcare industry.
Among the first to adopt Automated Speech Recognition (ASR) technology, Aquity India operates on high-end technology platforms and all Global Delivery Centers are both HIPAA-compliant and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
The right blend of technology and talent enables Aquity India to deliver daily on our promise of world-class service to our global clientele.
Aquity is committed to ensuring a high standard of ethical trade practices across all its locations. Aquity conducts its business across all locations in accordance with the provisions of this Code of Ethics and expects its Vendor(s) to observe the Code’s provisions and to demonstrate a similar commitment to an ongoing programme of ensuring and, where necessary improving ethical practices. Aquity Code of Ethics.
Aquity Has Always Been A Preferred Employer and an Enviable Talent Pool
At Aquity India, we believe that in order to deliver on our service promise offered to our clients, we need to nurture long-term relationships with our most powerful assets – human resources. And in order to do that, we have built a culture that offers a dynamic working environment fuelled with intellectual freedom and built upon the principles of teamwork. At Aquity India, our employees work across different centers as one big team and at the same time, we also cherish and reward individual performances. To that end, we maintain:
- An open door policy that allows you to approach any member of the company without hesitation.
- In the best interests of the company and its employees, we ensure that only the best talent is hired and the infrastructure, facilities, exposure, etc. is such, that it allows continuous learning and progress both as an individual and as a professional.
All these processes are implemented across our delivery centers in India. Needless to say, in such an environment the opportunities to chart a better a career growth-path are frequent and enormous. As a result, Aquity India has always been a preferred employer with an enviable talent pool.
Employee Perks and Benefits Offered at Aquity India:
- Employee-friendly compensation, benefits and incentive policies.
- Free medical insurance coverage for self and family, complete with Parents of the employee till the age of 80 years
- Free transportation at select locations
- Subsidized canteen facilities
- Lucrative referral incentives
- Gymnasium & Recreation facilities
- Monthly Reward and Recognition with cash bonuses
- Collaborative work environment
- Availability of high-end industry leading work platforms for higher productivity
- Personal and professional learning & development opportunities
- … and many more.
Aquity Also Offers Special Employee Development Programs Such As:
The Career Path & Development (CPD) Program is specifically designed and used to plot and plan out various moves along an employee’s career-path in Aquity. Aquity Learn is an e-learning platform that helps every employee to expand his/her horizon and capabilities.
- 1st Floor, Unit No. 103, Reliable Plaza, Plot No K 10, Kalwa Industrial Area, Village – Elthen, Taluka & Dist Thane, Airoli, Navi Mumbai – 400 708 Tel.: 022-3307 7000
- 147, 4th Floor, Anjaneya Techno Park, Kodhihali, Airport Road, Bengaluru – 560 008, Karnataka, India, Tel: +91-33297500 / 67157575
- 2/21, Shanta Complex, 1st Main Road, 1st Cross, Poojari Layout, RMV Extension, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru – 560 094, Karnataka, India. Tel: +91-80-4080 7200
- 3rd Floor, I/SMT “Samrat & Gagana Complex”, Udayaravi Road, Kuvempunagar, Mysuru – 570 023, Karnataka, India. Tel: +91-821-3054000
- Block 602 & 603, Vijay Sai Towers situated at 6-11/1, Viveknagar, Kukatpally, Hyderabad – 500 072, Telangana, India.
- 10-3-189, Block No. 502, 5th floor, West Block and Block No. 601/A, West Block, Archana Arcade, St. Jon’s Road, Secunderabad – 500 025. Telangana, India.
- 3rd & 4th Floor, Legend Rinda Capital, Door No: 16-11-762/1 to 15, Moosarambagh, Dilsukhnagar – 500 060. Telangana, India.
- Door No.1-56-20/2FF & 3SF, First and Second Floor, “APEX Plaza”, MVP Colony, Visakhapatnam – 530017, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- 1st Floor, Block IV, Rathinam Techno Park, Survey Nos. 652/ 3B & 4AI, Kurichi Village, Eachanari, Coimbatore – South Taluka, Coimbatore, 641021, Tamil Nadu, India.
- 2nd Floor, Tower 1A, CHIL SEZ area, Keeranatham Village, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore – 641 035, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Module # 1, 5 & 6, Infotech Tower, IT Park, Parsodi, Near VRCE Telephone Exchange, Nagpur – 440022, Maharashtra, India Tel.: +91 712-2242-022
- Unit No.101 and Unit No.102, 1st Floor, The Chambers, Clover Park, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, 411014 Pune, Maharashtra, 411014 Board Line Number : +91-20-67495200
Agnelo Rodrigues, Executive Director, Company Secretary & Chief Compliance Officer – As Company Secretary & Chief Compliance Officer, Agnelo is responsible for the entire legal, secretarial and compliance functions of the organization. He is also the Executive Director of the Indian entity.
Agnelo has over 21 years of rich experience in the legal, secretarial and compliance function of large organizations and has handled these functions at the group level. Agnelo has handled work related to IPO’s, Open Offers, Preferential/GDR/FCCB issues and Private Equity Investments; compliance and regulatory work related to corporate laws, Indian & overseas listing requirements and corporate governance; managed due diligences, handled the work related to mergers/acquisitions and corporate restructuring; structuring, drafting & negotiating documents and agreements related to complex business transactions, foreign collaborations and formation of SPV’s and JVs; and managed dispute and litigation redressal.
Prior to joining M*Modal India, Agnelo was Head – Legal & Company Secretary at YOU Telecom. He has also over the years served large listed organizations like HCC, Sterlite Optical, Fujitsu ICIM, Zensar Technologies, RPG Ricoh and Pudumjee Agro. Agnelo is a Commerce Graduate from the University of Mumbai, and is also a Member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Sarma Balijepalli – Vice President Operations, India West Region – As Vice President of Operations for West Region, Sarma is responsible for operational performance for all the locations in Coimbatore and Hyderabad region.
Sarma has over 31 years of work experience, from which 15 years are specifically in the field of Clinical Documentation Processing. He has been working with M*Modal since October 2003 and prior to his current role he was an integral part of the Mumbai operations team for 7 years and has also worked on a project in Detroit for a year.
Prior to joining M*Modal Sarma managed personnel administration and training co-ordination for the Indian Air Force for 16 valuable years. He is a Post Graduate in Commerce and holds an MBA in Operations Management.
The statutory returns filed with the Registrar of Companies and required to be made available by the Company on its website can be downloaded below.
Our stringent security procedures and audits, including third-party compliance audits have helped us to deliver on our promise of customer satisfaction, consistently.
The critical nature of our business – the handling of vital information – demands that we be both conscientious and diligent in our adherence to compliance directives. Moreover, we have never looked at compliance as deterrent to work, but as a reminder to act responsibly towards our customers, staff, environment and shareholders. That is why, we at M*Modal India, follow a multi-pronged, layered approach to safety and compliance.
- Required administrative, physical and technical safeguards in place to ensure Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of critical information, i.e., Protected Health Information (PHI) as per HIPAA and HITECH Act mandate.
- Controlled access to premises, the IT infrastructure, including workstations, prevents pilferage of data.
- Multiple authentication systems, including biometric fingerprinting, ensure conditional access to and within premises. Audit trails thus extend to not just our workstations but to our physical environment.
- Industry standard security software to protect workstations.
- Encrypting sensitive data wherever possible and automatically purging of records at the end of lifecycle preventing data leakage.
- Use of U.S. Department of Defence standards (US DoD 5220.22-M) compliant software while decommissioning all storage media thus offering state-of-the-art data protection.
- Criminal Background Verification and previous employment checks for employees.
- Sensitizing workforce to the needs of our customers.
- Regular training and checking of medical transcriptionists, editors and quality assurance teams for HIPAA and HITECH Act compliance.
At M*Modal India we are equally careful in deciding how patient information is shared across the organization. Wherever required, de-identification technology from De-ID Data Corp, a reputed vendor with specialized healthcare experience is used to remove all patient details automatically. Apart from this, security and compliance extend to our data redundancy and disaster recovery plans as well.
An important part of compliance at M*Modal India relates to audits. We conduct audits at regular intervals as per our policies and procedures to ensure compliance at all locations. The audit process includes verification of controls and logs on relevant aspects of the infrastructure; including but not limited to computers, network, biometric system, CCTV and HR records of employees. So while our expertise and proven experience in CDS are two of the biggest reasons our customers trust us, there’s more to the legacy of trust we have built.