Pathology Transcription Backlog Resolution
Large network of hospital-based rapid response pathology laboratories throughout Florida.
Significant rising transcription backlog due to failure of previous outsourced vendor to deliver services as contracted. Accelerated onboarding needed to return to normal turnaround time cycles. Phased approach ramp-up strategy to accommodate 43 sites targeting a seamless transition for dictators and minimal workflow interruption.
Daily analysis meetings and progress updates were held to manage through the compressed timetable and drive fast tracked team collaboration to conduct accelerated assessment, discovery and plan of action development. We coordinated with client’s IT staff to arrange access for remote staff, download required software applications, and ensure stability and security for connectivity and configurations. Configured client specifics, sample reports, partnership engagement processes, QA assessments, and sign off procedures. Typical launch processes were streamlined to accelerate configuration testing and validate results for each dictator and work type.
The Aquity Pathology transcription service team accomplished:
- Successful go-live with first set of facilities one week after initially being contacted.
- Beat turnaround time objectives and exceeded quality measures beginning with first day of go-live.
- Live with all 43 facilities within 30 days of initially being contacted.
- Creation of detailed training materials to accelerate workflow, reduce new staff member ramp up time, and ensure total transcription program success.
- Conversion of telephone-based dictation to Fluency Flex program to allow hands free dictation within 3 months of fast-track go-live.
To learn more about Aquity Solutions medical transcription services, contact us today at email@example.com.
To learn more about Aquity Solutions interim management, staff mentoring, and coding quality assurance support services, contact us today.